The Dancing Rabbit, LLC delights in providing a variety of fresh herbs and unique dried herb blends in Michigan.
Dried Herb and Spice Blends:
Michigan is a powerhouse agricultural state full of farmers’ markets and craft beers. The fresh, abundant and hand-crafted food culture here inspired some incredibly flavorful herb and spice blends.
From sauces you can create to all purpose seasonings, our dried herb and spice blends are all big on flavor. And they are all named after what inspired them; the vast array of cities and towns, large and small, that make up the great state of Michigan. From the fine dining in the Detroit area to a waterfront al fresco meal in Traverse City, to a Pastie from the Upper Peninsula, Michigan represents good people, good food and many memorable locations.
We’re finalizing our online sales capacity and product catalog so please stay tuned. In the meantime, please call or email if you are interested in ordering
- Interlochen Italian Seasoning
- Tawas Taco Seasoning
- Ahmeek All Purpose Seasoning
- Posen Poultry Seasoning
- Port Hope Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Iron City Italian Dressing
- Calumet Cajun Seasoning
- Shingleton Shrimp Sauce
- Manistee Mustard
Fresh herbs and flowers: (April – October at the Downtown Saginaw Farmers’ Market)
- All herbs are grown pesticide and chemical free
- All herbs are cut and packaged as soon before sale as possible – usually the day of sale and occasionally the night before
- Herbs are offered as they are in season
- Specialty herbs can be grown as requested if requested by May 1
- Orders can be delivered within 5 miles of 48706 area code at no additional fee.